Do you have results and innovations that you would like to share with TREX and the community of students, researchers, HPC actors, and the high-tech industry? Then participate in the TREX e-School poster competition!
Submit your poster! New deadline is on 30 July 2021.
All posters will be promoted via the TREX, SISSA and the Psi-K network social media during the summer school.
A contest will be held for the best poster entry. The posters will be judged by a jury of experts combined with an online voting system involving the whole community. The voting system will be announced during the event. The winning poster will be announced and promoted during the closing plenary of the TREX e-School and a chance to win surprise prizes, and included in the event proceedings shared with all TREX e-School attendees and stakeholders.
The posters will be assessed by the workshop Program Committee for their relevance to the workshop topics and their potential impact on the discussion. The following are the criteria for judging:
- 30% - Public voting (number of votes collected via the voting system - Voting will close by the end of August 2021
- 20% - Scientific appeal
- 20% - Relevance and clarity of message
- 15% - Soundness of technical content
- 15% - Design, visuals and attractiveness
For the public voting, please note that only 1 vote is allowed per person. Each vote will be checked and each voter will receive a copy of their vote via email.
Exciting prizes awaits the winners:
- 1st best poster: Kindle + Book (QMC Approaches for Correlated Systems)
- 2nd best poster: Book (QMC Approaches for Correlated Systems)
- 3rd best poster: Book (QMC Approaches for Correlated Systems)