Tuning Workshop, Vi-HPS
An exciting joint tuning workshop sponsored by VI-HPS and CSC, a wonderful chance to optimise your code for High-Performing Computing.
From the 7th to the 11th December 2020 the Virtual Institute - High Productivity Supercomputing together with the Center for Scientific Computing of Goethe University will guide you, on a cycle of 5 days of learning, through a set of tools and procedures aimed at analyse and optimise code for a range of HPC systems.
The VI-HPS Tuning Workshop is a calibration event in which the entire VI-HPS programming tools suite will be presented, explained and exploited in both theoretical and hands-on sessions to familiarise with code analysis and optimisation for HPC gears.
An overview of the VI-HPS tuning workshop programme
The workshop will cover a number of best practices, among the followings themes:
- Setting up, welcome and introduction
- TAU performance system
- MAQAO performance analysis & optimisation
- Score-P instrumentation and measurement
- Scalasca automated trace analysis
- VAMPIR interactive trace analysis
- LIKWID performance tool suite
- PAPI hardware performance counters
- Extra-P automated performance modeling
Discover the full agenda, visit the event page on the CSC website